Join our Consultancy Pool
Gender Ink is consistently provides opportunities for both its employees and consultant partners. We offer competitive compensation and work experiences when supporting our clients across the globe.
Want to be a part of the kind of work that you can be proud of? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please use the form below to register at Gender Ink as Consultant. We will get in touch with you if your specialty matches our requirement or preserve your information for future projects. If you would like to have a word with us, you can visit us or send us a mail through the contact form.
- Fluency in English and (at least one of) your native language
- A Master’s level degree in Human rights, Gender, Development studies, international law, public policy, or other relevant majors.
- Extensive knowledge on issues around gender based violence, human rights, disability in your country of origin/residence
- Passion for ending human rights violations and making the world a better place
- Ability to work independently as well as effectively collaborate with team members
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong willingness to learn, share, and grow.
- Emotionally mature, confident, positive, and kind
What to Expect
- Engagements ranging from 1 day to 2 years
- Competitive daily rates
- Opportunity to leverage your expertise in different industries
- Broad range of clients, from startups to enterprises
- Flexibility when and where you work
- Work-life balance
- Be an integrated part of client teams
- Be an member of the Gender Ink family.
[hubspot type=form portal=25709353 id=3a08c9b6-d27a-4fb0-b627-ce1cc53b9646]